× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla application error

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1081 by Emanuel Mikołaj Kamola
Witam mam problem, pobrałem Catzille wersje 1.3 i po uruchomieniu testu wyskakuje napis catzilla exception EInvalidOp in Module HWiNFO64.dll.
Co zrobić ?
Pozdrawiam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #1088 by abvolt
I'm also having this issue can some one help thanks..

9 years 7 months ago #1095 by Mr. Fox
What's the deal with Catzilla 1.3? I get an email saying how great it is and the new version of the benchmark stops responding every time I try to open it.
I use HWiNFO64. It has played well with Catzilla in the past. What needs to be done to fix it?

9 years 7 months ago #1096 by abvolt
They need to fix these issues a little faster everyone I know who uses this software has problems with it..

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1097 by Mr. Fox
The benchmark has been buggy off and on since the beginning. Now, even the forum and my account web page are broken. My avatar is messed up. I always see JFTP: :RENAME: BAD RESPONSE RENAME FAILED where I login here in the forum and most of the time when I try to access my account it errors out the first time or two. This kind of thing with Catzilla software has been going on for what, 2 years now, and that makes it somewhat difficult to take the product seriously. I think it is a very cool benchmark and a great idea, but I don't have time for things that don't work correctly.

9 years 7 months ago #1098 by abvolt
I agree software & forums are very buggy always have been, This company obviously doesn't care enough or has no idea how to fix these issues..