× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla application error

9 years 7 months ago #1099 by abvolt
I've also noticed something else when I use the latest msi afterburner catzilla will not load, any ideas why this happens..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #1100 by Mr. Fox

abvolt wrote: I've also noticed something else when I use the latest msi afterburner catzilla will not load, any ideas why this happens..

I have noticed that with MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision X. I think it may actually be RivaTuner Statistic Server OSD not playing nice with it. If you shut them down, launch Catzilla and before starting the benchmark re-launch Afterburner or Precision X that might work. It has worked for me a couple of times. I wish they would make this benchmark program less buggy. It's a real shame... has potential to be fantastic if it were only stable. I don't have problems with any other benchmarks or games like this, just Catzilla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abvolt

9 years 7 months ago #1102 by abvolt
Has anyone noticed any issues with Radeon cards not getting correct results ? I have a R9 295x2 and can not get catzilla to run right it either hangs for long times or gives incorrect results, like a score of 1200 at 576p my gtx 760 does like19500. In every other bench my R9 295x2 does very well, just not so with catzilla..

9 years 7 months ago #1103 by Mr. Fox
I doubt that it is your GPU since everything else works well except Catzilla. I've had more issues with this benchmark not functioning correctly than any other benchmark I have used before. It seems too dependent on external Micro$haft crapware (.Net and C++) and then decides not to play nice.

9 years 7 months ago #1104 by abvolt
I suspect your right mr. fox I really wish this software worked better..