× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

exclamation-circle Important Exception EAccessViolation in module ALLBenchmark.

10 years 4 months ago #874 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

Ok this gives me some clues. Do you use a program called hwinfo32 or hwinfo64? If yes then please temporarily uninstall it. Also - did you try the previous versions/betas etc?
Thanks!
Michal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #875 by Lucas
no i do not have hwinfo64 installed and i had the V1.0 installed before and i got the same error. I haven't tried anything else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 years 4 months ago #877 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi!

Could you drop a message to support (the link is at the bottom of the page). Then we will get an email from you, and we will drop you a version with more info logs enabled.

10 years 4 months ago #890 by DzikaFlisica
Mam ten sam problem. Tyle ze na radeonie 7950. Rowniez mam stare sterowniki, jednak dzisiaj je upgrade'owalem, i catzilla pokazuje, ze wciaz mam stary sterownik. ;/ Nie za bardzo wiem tez, jak zrobic upgrade do wersji basic, poniewaz mam na nia kod, ale nie wiem, gdzie go wpisac (taki z cyframi i literami). Loga nie posiadam rowniez. :(

10 years 4 months ago #896 by Edward Lisowski
I have the same problem as our 2 friends up here and almost the same as "DzikaFlisica" I have the same test result, none log, nor hwinfo...
It were like that from the start, and the things are:
At start whole App bugged out because I haven't got msvcp100.dll so i downloaded it.
It said that I have old Intel graphic card driver and too less Physical Memory. I uptated my driver, but its stil is saying its out of date. Also I have Unregistered version and very :dry: very :blink: VERY :sick: bad computer. (toshiba old netbook)
Results of Test Are Kitty "N/A"

10 years 1 month ago #967 by Herr-der-Ringe
I have the same error: Exception EAccessViolation in module ALLBenchmark.exe at 00000000