× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Benchmark Keeps Crashing

10 years 7 months ago #724 by Brian Johnston
Just loaded up Catzilla for the first time today with the free upload. Have some updates to my system :woohoo: and I wanted to see how they perform on here. I've tried both the available resolutions for the test (576p & 720p) and the program crashes after the Raymarch test. It just stops responding and I have to end the task. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, my GPU drivers are up to date, no other programs are running, and it still does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated :) in the meantime I will be putting my new hardware through its paces with my Steam game library lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #730 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Please write your config, since it wasn't uploaded to our database, because of the crash

10 years 7 months ago #733 by Brian Johnston
Lol duh, should have done that on my OP sorry

CPU: i7 3770K @4.4
MB: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 16GB GSkill 2133mhz
GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC Edition 2GB GDDR5
Benchmark is running off my Crucial M4 128GB SSD
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Thanks for the quick reply btw :-)

10 years 7 months ago #746 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

We got several issues on GTX770, finally we got one in the office, so we'll check it out, and this should be fixed in next update.
Thanks
Michal

10 years 4 months ago #883 by Kirk Megna
Hello!
I seem to be having a similar issue - I just installed the EVGA Catzilla file, registered and am testing my replacement card that I just got from RMA. It crashes every time at the same spot during the Raymarch GPU test. Any suggestions?
Details:
GeForce GTX 660 running the latest drivers
Intel Core i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz
8 GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1, x64

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #901 by Tugrul_512bit
HD7870(catalyst 13.12):

crashes somewhere before cat pulls the soldier in the beginning (smashes him to wall)

Tested at: 700/700, 800/900, 1000/1200, 1200/1320, ... all frequencies crash. I think this is similar to 3dmark2013-ice-storm crash, the interference of msi-ab & other system info can be issue? All games, opencl apps, other benchmarks are stable. Only ice storm and beginning of this benchmark crashes whatever frequency and voltage I set. Temperature is below 40 while crashing.

GPU&VRAM have not crossed 70°C for a year, usually under 60°C under load. VRM crossed 85°C only twice and for a few minutes. Maybe direct-x files are corrupt? I dont know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski