× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Benchmark Keeps Crashing

10 years 3 months ago #908 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Thanks Tugrul!

Did you try other drivers as well? We are preparing a MAJOR update. We are going to remove all geometry shaders and rewrite them to compute shaders. That's why we try not to touch the current code base. The big update should be ready in two months. Just before that we will make a steam release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tugrul_512bit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #918 by Tugrul_512bit
Okay, I tried some other drivers, even another bios, same thing happens. Looks like something between my CPU cores and PSU power cables and pci-e voltage regulation is doing this. I think the codes are ok, just my sistem is unstable because of corrupt driver installation or hardware instabilities(especially when I switch to single core per module mod which stresses either direct-x components or my PSU to limit at some points) Moving skinnin to GPU was awesome I think. My scores are increased by that. Thank you.

Again, your codes are ok. My system is failing because Ive stressed it 2much. First this benchmark was stressing gpu memory(Im using the limit I got here as vram oc limit for all other applications except clbenchmark which refuses unstability for a reason) now it stresses my CPU-ram-nb-psu too! Those cat eye beams heat gpu like a heat gun. B)

Happy benchmarking, systems screaming.

10 years 2 months ago #933 by Scarlet
I am using Catzilla 1.11

i7-4770K at 4.5ghz
Z87-Pro mobo
780Ti Classified at stock settings.
32 gb Corsair 2133 Dom Platinum.

have been using Catzilla for a few months, and everything is in my profile. Just started testing the Classifieds, as I received two. They only fit one at a time in this case, so i am not running SLI.

Test crashes at boot if I try to overclock at all. as soon as I default the settings, I can run through 576p and 1080p just fine.. If I touch 720p, it makes it through the entire test, and as soon as the raymarch clears, the screen dims (showing it is not in use) and them I have to ctrl-alt-delete to get to task manager and see that ONCE again, Catzille and allbenchmark have crashed. I have been a paying customer since I first realized this had been released, and now I can barely make it through a benchmark. I am about 1 more test away from deleting the program and not looking back.

Please advise on how the update is coming along.