× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla identifies the GPU wrong?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1715 by KILLER_K
Very interesting information. Email him and ask him why the forum was abandoned then. Let alone the benchmark. You don't just leave folks hanging for 3+ months but answer emails. Makes no sense at all.

Contact page now points to : www.allplayergroup.com/en

Edit: I emailed him multiple times with zero replies back or anything from him. Is he just picking random people to reply back to now? Sent one more email asking fro a response on why the forums are dead with zero support and why he disappeared for also.
This should be interesting waiting for a response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #1716 by fraser
Hey Killer K, have you noticed where I am on 'Toplist'?
We are both on the same page dude!
Looks like you have a good rig there.Is it Over-clocked?
This PC is the first I have built(actually re-built) but have others in the pipeline,awaiting more than anything,$ to buy more bits and pieces. Have three different cases partially filled.A Tower,a mid tower and a cube.
I injured my back last year and this is my new hobby.
I have had PC's for years but have only recently got the courage to open one up and try to improve it's capabilities. I have never been so under-awed at the level of customer service in this Industry.It is woeful to say the least.The word 'warranty' should be replaced with 'at your own risk' :lol:
BTW why do I get a result of 42000+ (under 'custom' ) but not show up on Toplist?
Other times I score 33981 and am told that I am 2nd?
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #1717 by fraser
This is my media PC

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1718 by KILLER_K
Mine is a old x58, 1366 platform board. I either use a I7 930 @ 4.2GHz or a Xeon L5639 12 core cpu on the results. So a pretty old setup. But I honestly like using old tech and pushing it to the max.

I guess the reason might be it is changing all the time on the results. But you can manually look here and select one gpu and the test results one by one there. If you mean the little list off to the side after you get your results. It seems to be wrong for some odd reason.

www.catzilla.com/pl/toplist?page=1&res=5...=s&ven=all&ctype=all

9 years 4 months ago #1962 by Andrew
Well my GTX 970 GI (shown as 880!) scored 14,554. Thats with the boost clock running at a consistent 1,517MHz (Base clock OCed by 100MHz) Memory OCed by 200MHz. Using i7 3770k at 4.6GHz with 16GB G-Skill RAM. PC works great. Test = 1080 type.
My Question: Is this result wrong? Should it be higher. Many People say the owner has done a runner and the scores are messed up. Also in this thread it is mentioned that a 970 (870 at Catzillza only) should get 34,000. That seems very high.
What do you guys reckon? (Firestrike 3DMark score is approx 11,000 with exactly same settings - it says scored better than 96% of others. I trust 3DMark and 3DMark 11 - Not so sure about this Catzilla though)
Anyone have similar "feelings?"

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1963 by KILLER_K
That score is way low for a GTX 970. You should be in the 24 -26k range pretty easily. What is the rest of your rig specs? Also catzilla lacks a lot of hardware information. and since it is dead it will never be finished now. Post a link to your score so I can look at it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew