× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question i am an advanced user and acnnot subit scores to h

10 years 1 month ago #971 by chispy
I am an advanced user I paid $15.95US Dollars for my key wish I had been using and was working correctly until today , now it keeps asking me to upgrade and to pay again for advanced options :whistle: ,I am already register as an advanced user and paid for it , I cannot make submissions to hwbot ,please I need help on this matte asap.. why do I have o upgrade my account again ? It has been paid for already. Any help will be apretiate it. Tanks you in advanced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #973 by chispy
where is the support for the customers of Catzilla ???? I have sent several emails for the last few days to customer support and nobody has written back to me with an answer or any kind of help ! Please I need help asap on this matter , I support catzilla but I expect the same support back from you guys.

10 years 1 month ago #982 by Andrew
I read the fee is not what it seems. It's a subscription. You need to update monthly.
If this is indeed the case, then its a con, it's bad business practice, and knowbody should use it.

If I am wrong and the payment is for the program (owned - no renwal fees) then I apologize to Catzilla team. But I did read it was a subscription and until this absolutely clear I won't pay anything for this.

10 years 1 month ago #989 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

The issue has been fixed. You don't need to buy a subscription to be able to upload results on HWBOT. Actually you can upload your results to HWBOT with free version!
We implemented that recently and it was causing the bug. Now it's fixed