× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Can't upload or save any scores. STEAM

10 years 1 month ago #956 by Play Vidya
I bought the benchmark off of steam and ran it and got a score of 15,900.

I tried to upload it and it keeps wanting me to upgrade when I have already paid for the program to be able to run 2560x1440. I don't see any way to link my website account with my steam. I click sign in on the program and it just takes me to the website and that doesn't help at all. Some help would be really appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #957 by Mr Bleed
This is another account I created. I used my steam code when creating this account and still nothing. I try to save my scores and it brings me to the website wanting me to register OR it tells me that I'm not authorized. I can see absolutely no way to link my program with my account on here.

prntscr.com/2xwcoz <-- Benchmark I just ran.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski, Andrew, Fidø Yahya Nazzal

10 years 1 month ago #959 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,
We didn't expect that this will turn into an issue, that's why we are working on tutorial video right now. In order to connect your steam version with this account you need to copy & paste the advanced upgrade code, that you will see in your profile on this page.

10 years 1 month ago #1015 by c0AX

Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski wrote: Hi,
We didn't expect that this will turn into an issue, that's why we are working on tutorial video right now. In order to connect your steam version with this account you need to copy & paste the advanced upgrade code, that you will see in your profile on this page.

It was very confusing to me, as well. I didn't even know what version i really had, or how to sync up with the web page. Until the video. After I watched it all the way through i finally got all setup right.
http://www.catzilla.com/catzilla-steam-profile
There's the video if anyone needs it.