× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question STEAM

10 years 2 months ago #946 by David Hartill-Evans
hello how do i add my catzilla to steam. thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #948 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi!

For all that already own catzilla. The code will be included in the profile! For security reasons please contact the support to receive your key! We are working to make it automatic.

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #954 by David Hartill-Evans
The code will be included in the profile! can you help steam says the key doesn't work ?but its the one in my profile that i use arm catzilla

still had nothing back from support.

10 years 1 month ago #960 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

The website team is working on that, they didn't know that it takes a longer time to receive batch of steam codes from valve. We will resolve this by the end of the week

10 years 1 month ago #963 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi!

It's already working! Please check your profile

10 years 1 month ago #966 by Alexander
Sream version (1.2) does not work on WinXP (32-bit, Pro, SP3). When it's launched from Steam client it says "Application problem - Steam application is not running or there is no connection to the Internet." When it's launched from explorer (when Steam client is already launched) Windows says "Entry point GetTickCount64 not found in the DLL KERNEL32.dll."
I used hex-editor to find the GetTickCount64 import point within SteamC.dll and replaced it with GetTickCount. (RTL's fucntion that invokes GetTickCount64() use 32 low bits only. It's seen in VS2008's debugger.) This allows to successfully run the Catzilla. But.
1. I have newest video drivers (GeForce GTX-660, 22 feb 2014) but the Catzilla says that they critically old. It's seen on Recommendation tab. (I have russian locale in Windows. Russian date format is DD-MM-YYYY.)
2. Running any test at once invoke the "Exception EAccessViolation in module ALLBenchmark.exe at 00000000.
Access violation at address 00000000. Write of address 00000000." message box.
The version 1.11 of the Catzilla that was taken from www.catzilla.com instead of Steam fully functional and doesn't have any problem.

P.S. I have advanced code for Catzilla.