× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla BLACK SCREEN

10 years 1 month ago #928 by John Wilson
Hi recently installed nvidia drivers Beta for my GTX 650TI as I'm running ARMA 3
and want the best performance , But ever time I run Catzilla all i get for the first 6 or 7 seconds why its playing is a black screen but I can here it playing,,,Worked fine before (( Have reinstalled it .... Is it because I'm running BETA drivers ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #935 by Jerrod Craig
I'm having same issues. Running Windows8.1pro, 780Lighting's SLI, 3770K @4.5. Just updated drivers and updated from 8 to 8.1. Not sure what caused it, but it was also doing the same thing on my MSI660ti/pe/oc SLI config.

10 years 1 month ago #938 by Lucifer
same issue here, GTX 660 TF/OC with mod quadro 334.95, never happened with prev drivers.

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #942 by John Wilson
Well least I'm not the only one :( But that means that Catzilla has been rendered un-useable for the time been till there is an update !!! Can't believe they not even replied or done anything since this post might have to Uninstall as It Broken :(

10 years 4 weeks ago #945 by Bradaz85
Terrible service! I cannot believe this thread hasn't had a reply, or any input on the matter. I just recently moved to Nvidia and using WHQL drivers, I also get black screen for first 7-10 seconds with a few other black screens through the test. They haven't updated the software since November, and since then many GPU's have been released. They found the time to integrate the software into Steam though, which means another cash grab for them.

Twas funny, When I was on AMD 7970 and had a similar issue and wrote to the support team about it, they said there is nothing they can do because they do not support beta drivers.. Whereas AMD beta drivers are, for the most part, their equivalent to WHQL (Their actual WHQL drivers are 9 times out of 10 older than Beta and have less functionality . I wish I didn't support them during Beta either.

10 years 3 weeks ago #951 by Günther
same prob here only with nvidia 334 series driver