× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question How to make the catzilla use second GPU?

10 years 5 months ago #804 by BUZER83
Hi. I have clevo laptop and on board two graphic cards. During the test on Catzilla is used only one Intel graphic and supposed to be AMD HD7970M. How to make Catzilla to use AMD HD7970M?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #805 by Tugrul_512bit
Maybe from bios settings, you can disable integrated gpu so the only gpu visible will be the other one. Im not sure if this is wise because of the probability of secondary video output is being selectable or not. You may also lose lucid-virtu hack capabilities if you had before.

10 years 5 months ago #807 by BUZER83
Thx for response but like You said is impossible to disable one GPU in BIOS but as I noticed in catzilla log the graphic card is discovered but isn't mentioned about using it. It is waste of time to solve such a case I am not some Overclocker I was checking the new drivers but thx any way

10 years 5 months ago #808 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi, You should be able to change the preffered GPU in Catalyst settings

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #814 by BUZER83
Yes I know that and I did that (this is option where You can set high performance or low performance for some game or program – switching option). But catzilla still giving me information that Intel graphic was used to run the test. Thx

10 years 5 months ago #827 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi!

Please check the new 1.1 version if it will fix the problem. We think that the information is just shown incorrectly and that your GPU is used.