× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Results will not upload?

10 years 4 months ago #867 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi, Could you save your result to disc and attach it here to forum, we will check it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #870 by Rain
Okie dokie i'll try. I haven't used this benchmark in some time because of the issues, i'll upload a result i did a few weeks ago (one that's not working) could it be your system has issues recognising my GPU? It's an Ares 2. i was thinking maybe that could be something to do with it but others are having the same issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #903 by funsoul
I'm having a similar issue. Paid for the app and had no issue entering and applying the code.

Was able to save my first 720p result without issue but whenever I try to submit new scores (with different hardware), the app responds with "Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile" . When I try to manually upload the CatzillaResult.crs directly through the website, the site let's me browse to a filename but gives a "Send operation failed - incorrect Upgrade Code!" error.

Here's one of the results files that won't upload. I'm using the latest version. Can't upload/attach the crs file so if you want to check it, please let me know how/where to send it.
Ideas?
tia!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 years 3 months ago #910 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Sorry to hear that. Couple of days ago we had a server failure, and we know about this issue. Since we are concentrating on STEAM launch now, please be a little more patient, and we will fix that.