× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

times Deleted Cannot start RC3 benchmark at all!

10 years 11 months ago #534 by Cyber Akuma
I just installed RC3 (last version I used was beta24 or so) and I cannot even start it!

When the program opens, it takes about 5 minutes (and I am not exaggerating) for the "RUN_ BENCHMARK" option to not be grayed out and for the mouse icon to no longer be busy. If I close the app before this, it leaves an allbenchmark.exe process running which prevents me from opening the benchmark again.

If I wait long enough so the "RUN_BENCHMARK" (and "Cat") option gets enabled, clicking it just shifts my Windows 7 theme to basic and the program just gets stuck doing nothing and I am forced to force-close it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #538 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

Sorry for a late reply. I see that you have a pretty decent score on Cat achieved with RC3.
Did you manage to make it run?

10 years 11 months ago #539 by Cyber Akuma
I left it alone, and after about 15 minutes after clicking the run benchmark button, it ran. I don't know why its taking so long to start up the program, and then even longer to actually run the benchmark after it has started up. After that, it was random if I was to run another test right after the first if it would run immediately or take another 15 minute delay. This all resets if I close the program however and I have to wait all over again next time I open it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 years 11 months ago #541 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
It may be caused by external drives, network drives, DVD's with scratched discs, slow USB drives etc. We check for all of that, and it may be slow.
Can you write if you have any of those?

10 years 11 months ago #542 by Cyber Akuma
I didn't have any USB drives, network drives, or optical disks in the BD-Rom drive when I ran the test. I asked some of my friends if they could try the benchmark and they ran into the same issue.

10 years 2 weeks ago #1021 by Dinglesniff
were you able to get this fixed? I have the same issue